Research Group >
Dr. Marika Sarfati – Biography >
Dr. Marika Sarfati – Biography
Dr. Marika Sarfati, MD, PhD, is Director of the Immunoregulation Laboratory at the CHUM Research Centre, and Full Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Montreal.
- Marwa Bast, PhD student
- Laurence Anne Chapuy, PhD student
- Heena Mehta, Research Associate
- Amélie Therrien, MSc student
- Shunya Mashiko, Research Assistant
- Manuel Rubio, Research Assistant
Chronic inflammatory skin diseases (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, scleroderma).
Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis).
Characterization and function of innate immune cells and T lymphocytes in tissue of patients with chronic inflammatory diseases.